This is a prayer for the mama who either has enough money for a few of their children’s reqeusted Christmas gifts, OR all of the obligatory giving.
You are a very giving person, so it pains you when you can’t:
- Give more to your child’s teachers. You would love to give each of them a $50 or more gift card. They so deserve it!
- Get all of your coworkers gifts, and nice ones at that.
- Contribute to the donations for your bosses and custodial staff. There is no extra money at all, But one day there will be. Claim it!
- Give money for the coworker getting married, having a baby and who just lost a loved one.
- Buy exactly what your nieces and nephews want and give them money or gift cards to get anything else their heart desires.
- Get your child everything they asked for in their Canva presentation,
- Get all of your children’s coaches and music teachers gifts.
- Get all of the holiday decorations your children have begged for.
- Give more to your church, homeless population and initiatives in your community that feed the hungry.
- Get your child the Australian shepherd puppy they want which is the only thing they asked for, and cost anywhere from $500 on upward.
- Get a new home so that you can and your children can be proud to have friends over.
Say a prayer right now, that one Christmas VERY SOON, you will be able to do all of these and much more. God hears our prayers!