Lavender. It is known as the Swiss Army knife of oils, and for good reason. It’s probably best known for sleep and anxiety. But did you know lavender also helps with soothing the skin, and even promotes hair growth?
Lavender is also a main ingredient in so many of our favorite rollers: seasonal roller, face roller and focus roller!
Here are some of my favorite uses:
1. Add to diffuser along with cedarwood to promote a good night’s rest.
2. Add a few drops to coconut oil to make a soothing rub for sunburn or dry skin.
3. Make a mermaid hair spray by combining with cedarwood and rosemary. Eight drops of each these added to an 8 oz spray bottle, then fill rest of the way with water.
4. Add to diffuser along with lemon and peppermint to help support clear breathing when everything is blooming. This is our seasonal blend.
5. Apply it to back of the neck (brain stem) along with vetiver and cedarwood to help with focus.
6. You can benefit just by inhaling lavender directly from the bottle. It will help with anxiety and calm you.
If I was stranded on an island and could bring only one oil, it would be lavender. So grateful for this amazing oil!
What’s your favorite use for lavender?