Peppermint is one of those oils I never want to be out of, at home for my family, or in the classroom as a teacher.
Here are some of my favorite uses at home:
1. In the seasonal trio! We always keep rollers of lavender, lemon and peppermint around our house. We also diffuse this trio often.
2. My almost 13-year-old daughter suffers from migraines so diffusing peppermint is our first line of defense for her.
3. Peppermint added to Panaway is very cooling and soothing for the joints. I keep a roller or serum around with these two.
In the classroom:
1. My students favorite diffuser combo is one I call candy shop. It’s just Thieves and Peppermint in equal amounts. It’s also the diffuser blend I often choose when teaching oil classes. Everyone always comments on how good it smells.
2. Peppermint on a cotton ball. Each year I have students who suffer from headaches or severe allergies, and often don’t have a parent who can bring them anything because they are at work, and I can’t dispense meds. They are miserable! I will give them a cotton ball with just a drop of peppermint on it and tell them to sniff it. I always get rave reviews.
You can find Young Living peppermint HERE: https://www.youngliving.com/us/en/myaccount/wishlist?listId=63137ee4caaee6000ab0f1f1&enrollerId=2183425&sponsorId=2183425&userName=angie